Terms & Conditions
1. Whom it will be apply:
The T&C is applied to all the viewers & visitors who are visiting our website. If you are using our website means you are fully agreed with all the Terms and conditions.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS or SITE:
Saudi Sicli Co. has the rights to change terms and conditions and website contents without prior notice and will be effective when posted.
3. Copy Rights:
The Sites provide you access to a wide variety of information, products, data, materials & Content. Some of the Content is owned by Saudi Sicli Co. And other are the property and/or its affiliates. All are covered by Saudi Copy Right Law.
4. Trademarks and Logos:
Sicli Trademarks and Logos are owned by Saudi Sicli Company and other Parties Logos and Trademarks are their property. All covered by Saudi Trademark Law.
No contents, pictures, references, parts of web site, Logo, Trademarks can be use, copy, print without prior permission by the Website Administrator.
6. Third Party Systems & Products:
Saudi Sicli is not offer warranty for the products and services offered by third parties. We only check and evaluate the products before handover to the clients.
7. Website Security:
Any attempt to test vulnerability, probe, scan, temper the website or its contents will be consider as criminal act and may be result in criminal and Cyber Security Liability.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Saudi Sicli Co be liable to any person or business Unit for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages based on any use of this website.
Normal use of website and its contents including viewing, surfing, information, finding solutions and product details.
10. No Acceptable:
Unacceptable Behavior. You will not
- email, post, upload or otherwise Practice Website actions with harmful practices.
- Any confidential or proprietary to you or any other person or entity, or that you do not have the right to disclose generally to the public.
- Any Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, defamatory, hateful or invasive of the rights of any other person or entity.
- To infringe or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any other person or entity.
- A virus, worm or Trojan horse, or any other computer code that is likely to disrupt, overload, harm or impair the functioning of any Practice Website.
- Hacking attack, Data breach, tempering with website or its contents, etc.